About Me

My photo

If you are a stylish girl who loves to follow the latest fashion news about any kind of dresses, join me!

Share some fashion wedding dresses with you

Wedding dresses are an very important part of my work. I see a lot of beautiful wedding dresses everyday. But tell you the truth, some are really not pretty enough. Just too normal.

I restore some pics i love in my computer, share with my friends today.Let us enjoy together.





































Show some lace wedding dresses. Lace becomes the most popular element since Kate wear a lace royal wedding dress. It is so fantastic.








This is my most favorite.

Just like a fairy!!!




































What do you think of these wedding dresses above, do you love them?

You can add me as friend if you r interested in more fashion wedding dresses.