Evening Dresses From Elie Saab

Elie Saab is famous for his luxury design art style. Do like his wedding dresses, evening dresses from him amaze you as well. I am the one who is crazy for his design, he seems fall in love with beading element, most of his design evening gowns are beaded style, shining...which is just the same element he often uses on his wedding gowns.

I still remember the first time I saw his design, I was drunk in his brilliant art, then, searched for his design, almost every gown is perfect and made me crazy, haha, sounds a little over? Not at all! I bet that you will be one of his fans after seeing his design, but not Elie Saab wedding dresses today, here comes his evening dresses:














The next collection is my best love!!! Wish you love them too!












What do you think about Elie Saab's design?